Frequently Asked Questions

What is the policy for trash containers?

Trash containers must be stored where it is not visible from any street, Common Area or lot. Please see this page for more infomation.

What is the policy on sheds?

Certain sheds have been pre-approved by the architectural committee.  Please see this page for more information.

What is the policy on fences?

New and existing fences fall under guidelines for height, style, and location. Please see this page for more information. Effective February 2016, the ACC approved fence stain is Sherwin Williams Super Deck semi-solid and the color 'Hawthorne'. The nearest Sherwin Williams is located at 3108 Texas Ave S. College Station, Tx 77845.

Who can I call to repair my stone/masonary mail box?

See the attached list of local mason's

Who plants trees and provides lawn service in our area?

Landscapers that work in our area and are familiar with our CCRs requirement. Please see this page for more information. Also, the Texas Forest Service has published a Texas Tree Planting Guide please select. You might find it helpfull in choosing your new tree.

What are the guidelines for having a garage sale?


  • Cannot be put out more than 24 hours before the sale date.
  • Cannot be taped to street signs or light posts.
  • Must be picked up immediately following the end of the garage sale.
  • Any signs not removed will be removed with a $25 fine to your account.


  • Street must be kept open for emergency vehicles.
  • Do not allow shoppers to block neighbors driveways.
  • Do not allow shoppers to park on neighbors lawns.

Who do I contact if a street light is out?

Street lights are owned and maintained by College Station Uilities. Please visit the City of College Station website and go to report street light issues and enter the information in the form.

Who do I contact about a traffic sign, drainage issue or parking concern?

Please visit the City of College Station website here for information on reporting traffic sign issues, parking concerns, traffic signal issues and street drainage issues.

Who do I contact if I have a questions or concern about the Castlegate Park?

The Castlegate Park owned and maintained by the City of College Station. You may contact the city Parks and Recreation department at 979-764-3486.

Can I have a garage sale?

The HOA has no restrictions on garage sales, we request that you do not place signage on street signs, stop signs or light post. Any signs need to be removed by the end of the day. Please see the link regarding the City of College Station's Code of Ordinance of Garage sales. Click here to see City of College Station code compliance.

Can I have a garage sale? Who do I contact about a noise or animal complaint?

Please see attachment below. Thank you!

Can I have a Game day/Vacation rental?

The primary purpose for these restrictions is to maintain neighborhood integrity and ensure public safety, which are high priorities for many of our residents. Short-term rentals are limited to hotels and motels located in commercial zones. Renting out homes or single rooms – game day housing — is not permitted, unless the property owner remains on-site and operates as a registered bed and breakfast.

Bed and breakfasts (Code of Ordinances 12.6.5.C.2) are permitted in residential zones, but only under these circumstances:

  • It must be part of the owner’s permanent residence.
  • It must maintain a residential appearance.
  • It must be the permanent residence of the proprietor.
  • No more than four unrelated people can stay there overnight.

Noise & Animal Complaints64.3 KB
Mason's List100.32 KB