- Live Blog: Thursday’s city council meeting (Jan. 26)on January 26, 2023 at 10:26 pm
Welcome to our live blog from the College Station City Council's meeting on Thursday, Jan. 26. The meeting starts after 6 p.m. and is streamed live on Suddenlink Channel 19 and cstx.gov/cstv19.
- Parks and Rec’s spring sports and event schedule appeals to first-time athletes and adultson January 25, 2023 at 10:46 pm
If the new year has you or your child hankering for something new, the Parks and Recreation Department's spring sports lineup appeals to first-time athletes and adults alike. If you prefer to spectate, we also have a packed tournament schedule. Here's a list of our spring sports programs.
- 5 things to watch at Thursday’s city council meetingon January 25, 2023 at 10:10 pm
The College Station City Council meets Thursday after 6 p.m. at city hall. The meeting is streamed live on Suddenlink Channel 19 and at cstx.gov/cstv19. Here are five items to watch.
- Do you have one minute to help make our community even better?on January 23, 2023 at 11:37 pm
Do you have a minute every month or two to help make our community even better? The City of College Station will soon begin conducting short, periodic surveys through a public survey research platform called FlashVote. Their experts will help us engage residents and gather valuable input to help inform the city’s decisions and priorities. We encourage you to participate!
- “What’s Up?” Video: Samantha Beach discusses Food Truck Wednesday, Movies in the Parkon January 20, 2023 at 4:51 pm
In this episode of “What’s Up, College Station?,” Marketing Coordinator Grace Hallowell and Parks and Recreation Activities Assistant Samantha Beach discuss the upcoming Food Truck Wednesday and Movies in the Park series at Wolf Pen Creek.
- City seeks public input about Wellborn Plan update and vision for the area’s futureon January 19, 2023 at 11:02 pm
The Wellborn area has experienced changed conditions in recent years. As a result, the city is updating the original Wellborn Community Plan. The city will conduct four public workshops starting next week as part of the planning effort. Participation is open to all and is a worthwhile way to voice your opinion and vision for the community.
- Celebrate African American History Month throughout February at the LRCon January 18, 2023 at 9:44 pm
You might have filtered through the Lincoln Recreation Center for various activities and programs but didn't realize the building's historical significance. The Lincoln Recreation Center invites you to celebratory events scheduled throughout February as we observe African American History Month.
- Video: Lewis discusses the variety of programs offered at Southwood Community Centeron January 13, 2023 at 8:12 pm
In this episode of “What’s Up, College Station?,” Marketing Coordinator Grace Hallowell and Parks and Recreation Activities Assistant Patrick Lewis discuss the the Southwood Community’s Center’s lineup of engaging activities.