- 4 proven ways you can practice and perfect the art of good neighboringon September 28, 2022 at 8:26 pm
Being a good neighbor helps build solid relationships and makes a tremendous difference in the overall dynamic of our community. Here are four easy ways to get started.
- Notice of Adopted 2022 Tax Rateon September 28, 2022 at 8:19 pm
City of College Station adopted a tax rate that will raise more taxes for maintenance and operations than last year's tax rate.
- UPRR postpones track installation at Rock Prairie-Wellborn crossingon September 26, 2022 at 8:07 pm
Union Pacific Railroad will not begin the previously scheduled work on Tuesday at the Rock Prairie Road-Wellborn Road crossing, citing unforeseen circumstances. The road will not be closed, and the work will be rescheduled.
- Video: Jennifer Nations discusses aquifers and protecting our water supplyon September 23, 2022 at 6:55 pm
In this episode of “Stuff You Don’t Usually See,” Water Resource Coordinator Jennifer Nations and Marketing Manager Lacey Lively discuss Source Water Protection Week, our aquifer, and how to protect our precious water supply.
- Live Blog: Thursday’s city council meeting (Sept. 22)on September 22, 2022 at 9:51 pm
Welcome to our live blog from the College Station City Council's regular meeting on Thursday, Sept. 22. The meeting starts after 6 p.m. and is streamed live on Suddenlink Channel 19 and cstx.gov/cstv19.
- Parks and Recreation Department earns prestigious national accreditation againon September 22, 2022 at 4:35 pm
The City of College Station's Parks and Recreation Department remains among the elite park and recreation agencies in the country after re-earning national accreditation. We're one of only 22 Texas cities – and 199 across the country – to achieve the designation.
- The arrival of autumn in the Brazos Valley means a full lineup of festivals, shows, races, and rodeoson September 21, 2022 at 9:49 pm
Autumn has arrived, and the pumpkin spice will soon be tantalizing our senses. Here in the Heart of Aggieland, it also means an intriguing schedule of fall events. From races and costume contests to pumpkin patches and rodeos, we have something for everyone.
- 5 things to watch at Thursday’s city council meetingon September 21, 2022 at 9:19 pm
The College Station City Council meets Thursday after 6 p.m. at city hall. The meeting is streamed live on Suddenlink Channel 19 and at cstx.gov/cstv19. Here are five items to watch.