- Live Blog: Monday’s city council meeting (May 15)on May 15, 2023 at 10:09 pm
Welcome to our live blog from the College Station City Council meeting on Monday, May 15. The meeting is streamed live on Optimum Channel 19 and cstx.gov/cstv19.
- 5 things to watch at Monday’s city council meetingon May 12, 2023 at 7:54 pm
The College Station City Council meets after 6 p.m. on Monday at city hall. The meeting is streamed live on Optimum Channel 19 and at cstx.gov/cstv19. Here are five items to watch.
- High-quality, inexpensive drinking water remains one of our most essential resourceson May 12, 2023 at 4:43 pm
When you think about it, there's nothing in your household that you pay less for that significantly impacts your quality of life more than tap water. As National Drinking Water Week ends, let's be grateful our water is inexpensive and readily available at the touch of your tap – and not ever take that for granted.
- Take the plunge this summer with our exhilarating lineup of aqua fitness classeson May 9, 2023 at 4:26 pm
Take a break from the gym and dive into the City of College Station's Aqua Fitness classes this summer to build cardio, strength, and resistance in a cool, relaxing atmosphere. Classes begin May 30 and run through Sept. 8.
- Celebrate World Migratory Bird Day at the Gary Halter Nature Center on Saturdayon May 8, 2023 at 8:51 pm
The Parks and Recreation Department celebrates World Migratory Bird Day on Saturday, May 13, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Gary Halter Nature Center. The free, family-friendly, come-and-go event features bird hikes, educational booths, games, and handy tips for creating bird-friendly habitats.
- Economic development pros play a vital role in creating vibrant, livable communitieson May 8, 2023 at 8:49 pm
As part of Economic Development Week, the City of College Station joins communities across North America to celebrate and recognize the contributions of professional economic developers in creating economically vibrant and livable communities.
- What’s Up? Video: Nations discusses aquifers and how we ensure an ample water supplyon May 5, 2023 at 7:46 pm
In this episode of “What’s Up, College Station?” Marketing Coordinator Grace Hallowell and Water Resource Coordinator Jennifer Nations discuss Drinking Water Week, the new Rock Prairie Water Tower, and how College Station works to maintain an ample supply of clean water for residents and visitors.
- National Bike Month is an ideal time to reflect on how College Station became bicycle friendlyon May 4, 2023 at 10:36 pm
National Bike Month is an ideal time to reflect on how bicycling became essential in our community. Although we’ve only celebrated National Bike Month since 2011, the city’s dedication began decades ago.