- Project to widen Rock Prairie Road East to four lanes begins on Mondayon November 30, 2023 at 10:02 pm
The Rock Prairie Road East Widening Project from State Highway 6 to Town Lake Drive is scheduled to begin on Monday. The project will transform the two-lane asphalt roadway into a four-lane concrete road with a median and is expected to be completed by the summer of 2025.
- Our first Christmas parade highlights a whirlwind of jolly holiday activities this weekendon November 30, 2023 at 8:54 pm
This weekend, the holiday spirit sweeps through College Station with a whirlwind of joyful events, including our community's inaugural Christmas Parade. But the weekend is not just about holiday revelry – it's an opportunity to foster community spirit, make unforgettable memories, and spread joy by making a difference in the lives of others.
- Help Mayor Nichols end Bryan’s reign in Saturday's annual Mayor Ring-Offon November 30, 2023 at 8:54 pm
The Salvation Army's annual Mayor Ring-Off has become a holiday tradition in our community. On Saturday from noon-1 p.m., College Station Mayor John Nichols will man the iconic red kettle at the College Station Walmart. You can also donate online.
- Survey: Lincoln Recreation Center Restroom Locationon November 28, 2023 at 9:39 pm
As part of the 2022 bond election, College Station voters approved Lincoln Recreation Center area improvements, including a restroom. If you use the LTRC’s outdoor amenities (basketball court, splash pad, etc.), please take this quick survey about your preferred restroom location.
- CSPD achieves reaccreditation in law enforcement, public safety communicationson November 21, 2023 at 3:33 am
The College Station Police Department recently received reaccreditation awards in law enforcement and public safety communications. CSPD strives to serve our community with excellence by following established best practices and through constant communication with our community.
- What’s Up? Video: Luis Perez talks about the upcoming Christmas in the Park festivitieson November 21, 2023 at 2:42 am
In this episode of “What’s Up, College Station?” Marketing Coordinator Grace Hallowell and Recreation Supervisor Luis Perez discuss Lights on at Christmas in the Park on Thanksgiving Day and the Christmas in the Park event weekend on Dec. 1-2.
- Live Blog: Monday's city council meeting (Nov. 20)on November 20, 2023 at 10:27 pm
Welcome to our live blog from the College Station City Council meeting on Monday, Nov. 20. The meeting starts after 6 p.m. and is streamed live on Optimum Channel 19 and cstx.gov/cstv19.
- Big Event signups set for Monday, Nov. 27 at city hallon November 20, 2023 at 5:51 pm
Representatives from Texas A&M's Big Event will accept job requests from noon-4 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 29, at city hall.